Season 2019 – in the books, 2020 is coming
– The first thing I want to mention now is that Aliaksandr Leniuchau is my coach again. The last couple of months were difficult for me. But I am sure that I will come back. I don’t know how much time it will take to get back on winning track. Before the US Open series there is not so much time left, but I with my coach will do our best.
– Partnership with Platenik hasn’t worked. Sometimes that happens. I can’t say something good or bad. We are just different people with different attitudes to tennis.
– Now I am in a difficult situation. I haven’t counted how many matches I have lost in a row. But I really want to win! The only explanation I have now is that probably I have to tackle with these difficulties and learn a lesson from the situation.
– I am desperate to get good results during US Open series. I am training hard and keep believing in myself. The only person who can help me now with my tennis is Aliaksandr Leniuchau. He knows me, my personality and game.
– The only goal for the rest of the season is to get batter. I understand that I should get out of my comfort zone. I am training hard on numerous aspects of my game. I hope that wins will come. Maybe in a week, maybe in a month. But they certainly will come!